16 Mar Branch Manager – Qatar
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager for our already successful Profit Centre in Doha. You will be responsible for managing our team, whilst personally working closely with our key customers at all levels. Applicants must have a strong understanding of the Electrical Distribution market in Qatar and already enjoy established relationships with MEP Contractors & other construction sectors where our products are sold.
We are specifically looking for a natural sales leader with the business acumen, drive and enthusiasm to dramatically increase our market share across all sectors in Qatar. You should be able to demonstrate your previous success in growing a business in a highly competitive business environment.
The successful candidate will value teamwork, transparency, and accountability above all else.
• Full P&L responsibility
• Sales & Marketing
• Increasing our principal brand awareness to all customers.
• Implement sales initiatives to increase GP performance.
• Maintain close relationships with current customers
• Build new relationships with new suppliers and customers alike.
• Proactively seek new products to penetrate new sectors.
• Manage all daily branch operations, which includes credit management, inventory control, procurement, logistics.
Qualifications & Skills
A minimum of 10 years’ experience working with an Electrical Distributor or Trader in Qatar.
Extensive knowledge of electrical products sold into the Qatar construction sector, along with a clear understanding of the approval processes required by MEP Consultants and Government Institutions.
You will be a fluent Arabic speaker along with a good command of English.
Salary + Benefits
• An excellent basic salary (commensurate with experience).
• Expensed company vehicle.
• Company Profit Share scheme.
• Medical cover