16 Mar Business Development Manager – Abu Dhabi
A vacancy has now arisen for a highly experienced Business Development Manager to work from our Offices in Abu Dhabi.
The person will be a seasoned sales professional and have worked within a large Electrical Distributor based in the UAE. A proven track record of at least 5 years within this role or within a Technical Sales Role is essential. This is a very demanding role working directly with MEP contractors both on & off the construction site. The position will involve prospecting for new customers and opening new accounts, as well as identifying new construction opportunities in a specified area of the UAE.
Skills & Experience
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate their success over the past 5 years by implementing a sales strategy and managing sales and gross profit targets selling the company’s products.
- As a business development manager, you must be able to proactively develop new business.
- You must have excellent relationships with large MEP contractors, consultants, main contractors and end clients across the UAE.
- Proven track record of working with quality branded products.
- Exposure to introducing new brands to contractors both technically and commercially.
- Proven history of profitable sustainable sales and gross profit growth.
- Postgraduate electrical engineering qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent commercial and number acumen.
- Exemplary communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent credit risk judgement skills.
We Supply Electrical Products to
- MEP Contractors
- Oil & Gas Contractors
- EPC contractors
- Education Sectors
- Large Scale Residential Developments
- Facility Management Companies
- Utility Sectors
Our Company Philosophy
Sentor Electrical employs highly knowledgeable, professional dedicated people who are experts in understanding the excellent opportunities our company offers and have the ability to work within our autonomous culture.
Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source high-quality brands from the world’s leading manufactures.
As a result, we are a company that has grown considerably now working with a wide spectrum of organisations, from leading blue-chip companies to smaller, local businesses.