16 Mar Lighting Sales Manager
Following our significant growth across the UAE, Qatar & Oman with MEP contractors, Sentor Electrical is looking to recruit a Sales Manager for its Lighting Division. You will be a seasoned sales management professional and have worked within a Lighting Distributor based in the UAE. A proven track record of at least 7 years within the lighting industry is essential to be considered for this exceptional opportunity. As Sales Manager, you will be initially be based in our Business Bay Offices in Dubai.
Skills & Experience
- Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate their success over the past 7 years managing sales and gross profit and possess a good working knowledge of P&L data.
- As Sales Manager, you must be able to proactively develop new supply chains with quality branded suppliers.
- Excellent relationships with large MEP contractors, consultants, main contractors and end clients across the UAE are essential for this position.
- Proven track record of working with quality branded products.
- Exposure to introducing new brands to MEP contractors & consultants both technically and commercially.
- Proven track record of profitable sustainable sales and gross profit growth.
- Postgraduate electrical engineering qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent commercial and number acumen.
- Exemplary communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
We Supply Electrical Products to
- MEP Contractors
- Education Sectors
- Large Scale Residential Developments
- Facility Management Companies
- Utility Sectors
Our Company Philosophy
Sentor Electrical employs highly knowledgeable, professional dedicated people who are experts in their field. Our staff understand the excellent opportunities our company offers and have the ability to work with our autonomous culture.
Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source high-quality brands from the world’s leading manufactures.
As a result, we are a company that has grown considerably now working with a wide spectrum of organisations, from leading blue-chip companies to smaller, local businesses.