14 Apr Sales Account Manager – ELV systems / IT Infrastructure
Posted at 11:06h in
Sales Account Manager – ELV systems / IT Infrastructure
- Build and maintain strong, long term business relationships with System Integrators, End Users and Consultants
- Generate new enquiries and follow up regularly with the customers to provide required support
- Understand and sell ELV systems including Structured Cabling System, Intercom System, UPS, Control cables, Lighting control system etc
- Ensure leads are followed up, liaising with the manager for support when needed
- To suggest and provide the right solution and conduct technical presentations along with presales team
- Ability to convert quotes to profitable orders
- Forecast and track sales and GP
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience in ELV Sales
- Bachelor’s degree – In science or technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with multi-cultural people at all levels
- Enthusiastic , confident, sales oriented professional
- Experience in managing pipeline, sales cycle, contact strategy, negotiation and closing skills
- Valid UAE Driving License
Our Clients are
- System Integrators
- End Users
- Traders and Resellers
Our Company Philosophy
Sentor Electrical employs highly knowledgeable, professional, dedicated people who are experts in understanding the excellent opportunities our company offers and can work within our autonomous culture.
Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity, and ability to source high-quality brands from the world’s leading manufactures.
As a result, we have grown considerably, now working with a broad spectrum of organisations, from leading blue-chip companies to smaller, local businesses.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Sales/BDM
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Sorry! This job has expired.