14 Apr Credit Control Assistant – Middle East
Posted at 11:09h in
- To record and control the credit for the UAE/Qatar/Oman.
- Assist in the decision making process of granting and removing credit limits and trading terms of customers with the financial controller.
- Producing weekly/monthly aged debtor reports.
- Assistance in producing daily stop lists and distributing internally.
- Allocation of receipts on a timely basis to ensure the system is always up to date.
- Daily customer contact to increase the working relationship with the customer.
- Adhoc reporting as required and office duties.
- Maintain all filing of documents.
- All other duties and responsibilities will be in line with the Sentor Electrical company rules and procedures.
- System training will be given on the job.
- Performance related training will be available specific to your job role, or for any future promotion prospects that you may apply for.
- 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday or as required.
- Saturday 8.00am-2pm, on a two week rota basis, or as required by the business.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Sorry! This job has expired.