18 Apr ELV Sales Account Manager
ELV Sales Account Manager
Sentor Security Technologies LLC is an associate company to Sentor Electrical and Edmundson Electrical – UK’s largest Electrical Distributor with over 1000 locations across the world.
A vacancy has now arisen for an experienced ELV Sales Account Manager to work in our Business Bay Offices in Dubai.
The person will be an ELV Sales professional and have worked within an extensive Distributor/Supplier based in the UAE. A proven track record of at least three years within this role is essential.
- Work closely with System integrators across UAE, and build new accounts (Structured Cabling, Intercom System, CCTV system, access control system, lighting control system)
- Should be able to generate new enquiries to maintain a healthy pipeline to achieve forecast
- Ensure leads are followed up, liaising with the manager for support when needed
- Should be able to convert quotes to profitable orders
- Should be able to provide any support required to the customer with the help of the team
- Knowledge of upcoming projects and existing project status
- Providing weekly updates through reports and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree – In science or technology
- Minimum 3 years experience in ELV Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with multi-cultural people at all levels.
- Enthusiastic , confident, sales oriented professional
- Experience in managing pipeline, sales cycle, contact strategy, negotiation and closing skills
Our Clients are
- System Integrators
- End Users
- Traders and Resellers
Our Company Philosophy
Sentor Electrical employs highly knowledgeable, professional, dedicated people who are experts in understanding the excellent opportunities our company offers and can work within our autonomous culture.
Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity, and ability to source high-quality brands from the world’s leading manufactures.
As a result, we have grown considerably, now working with a broad spectrum of organisations, from leading blue-chip companies to smaller, local businesses.